How to Get a Girl to Like You in Middle School
From HowiwIf you are in middle school and is very hard to get a girl to like you. Don't worry! Here are some great steps and tips which helps you to attract a girl you are trying to get.
- You should consider wearing a bracelet that specifically lets her know you are single.
- Befriend her. Think of her as a "friend". It will be easier to talk to her.
- Don't act dumb or gross her out. Especially don't talk about anything perverted. Most girls don't like perverted jokes. Do be sure to know what she likes and if she doesn't mind pervertedness, then try not to do it all the time because then it will get annoying.
- Be funny. Girls like funny boys.
- Keep the attention on her face. Girls hate it when boys "go pervert" on them. Only start flirting after you know her a bit better. When you talk to her, you need to look like you are interested in what she is saying. Look into her eyes when she is talking. If you see her eyes wandering when she is talking, don't take it personally. She is probably just nervous; this is a sign that she likes you.
- Spend time with her. Ask her to help you with a problem. If you sit next to her, it will be easier to get her attention. Say, "Ugh, I don't get this!" and don't make eye contact. Perhaps compliment her, but only after she helps you. For example, if she helps with a math problem, say, "Wow, you're really smart!"
- Don't stare at her. This will most likely creep her out. Don’t make it too obvious that you like her. (It is okay though if she starts to flirt with you. Then she most likely likes you).
- Compliment her once or twice on her hair, clothes, etc. Again, don't make it obvious that you like her. Girls usually do like being complimented. If she has already flirted with you, then you should compliment her on her eyes, for example, "Wow, you have really pretty eyes."
- "Accidentally" touch her on the arm when you're both looking at a project or look at her with a smile. If she likes you, then when you make eye contact, she will smile and look away. Start getting a little flirty. Nevertheless, don't creep her out.
- Take initiative. Usually if girls like you, they are shy, so talk to her and develop a friendship. Just being around her will remind her that, yes; you're a boy worth liking.
- Practice good hygiene. No girl wants to hug and kiss a boy who smells bad and doesn't make an effort to be presentable. Shower and wear deodorant.
- Talk to her. Usually talk about her so it doesn't seem like you're self-centered, but do have your own opinions. Talking is very important.
- Tell her you love.
- If someone says that they already like someone else, don't be discouraged and give up. Chances are that they are lying because they are jealous. On rare occasions, it will be true, but only if it is coming from their best friend. If you hear that they are going out with someone, try asking the person that they are supposedly going out with directly. Don't make it too obvious!
- If you share classes with her, ask her for help on homework of a project. Girls love helping people so don't be afraid to ask her for help, and don't be afraid to help her.
- When you’re asking her out, it doesn't matter if you’re really nervous or scared, girls will love your confidence to talk to them, they will most likely say yes, but if they do remember to ask and give out your phone number. Make sure, if you said you were going to call her at like 4:00 or something, make sure you call them at that time! When girls are sitting by their phone waiting for you to call, if you take too long to call, they will forget about you even if they liked you.
- If you go to a party with them or go out with them, make sure when you meet their father, say you’re picking her up, remember to look like a gentleman. You don't have to wear a suit and tie, just look presentable, casual.
- A lot of girls like the "swishy hair type" but if you have that type of hair don't get carried away with it.
- Girls in middle school usually like boys who are nice, funny, and have good hair (swishy or not). In addition, good looks never really hurt!
- Play it safe for a while. Make her think you like her but don't tell her. Just hang around with her for a while then ask.
- Don't stalk her by asking her phone number if you just met or asking her what her address is because they will just think you as a creep.
- Don't annoy her. Don't call her too much, you can talk to her everyday but don't call her more than once a day
- Make sure you don't do anything stupid in front of her with your friends.
- If you ever see her looking lonely or quiet, just go up and ask her what's wrong. Don't be shy. If she says nothing, don't walk away. Either sit with her doing nothing, or pressure her to tell you what's wrong.
- Don't eat onions or other stinky foods right before you talk to her.
- Try to talk to your friends while they are near her. Drop your pencil or something else in front of her. Don't make it look intentional. Also don't wait too long if she doesn't pick it up. That will also make them think you’re trying to get them to pick it up.
- If she does reject you, ask if you can still be friends with her, if she says no, just move on. *Try again once you get to know her, if she says yes, treat her as a friend.
- Use a confident voice, if it's too strong, she will probably think you are demanding it. If it's to weak, she will probably think your just joking.
- Don't be negative; always think positive.
- When she is texting in front of you, chances are, she's wondering if you're going to give her your number by showing you she has a cell phone. In addition, if she does text in front of you, she's also trying to impress you.
- Whenever you see her and she's at a distance, try yelling her name just to say hi, she'll think it's sweet. Or, another option is try running towards her (while smiling at her of course) then say, "Oh hi, I just want to give you a hug" she'll feel wanted and maybe think about you the rest of the day.
- Never brag in front of a girl or act all nerdish. Girls don't like to be look down at and want to know that they are the smartest and the best.
- Stick up for her, if someone is bothering her and you tell them to stop, it will show her that you really care.
- Someday someone may tell you, especially if you are "the righty one" of your class, that the girls only like "the bad ones". That isn't true at all. It's all about confidence. The guys who are bad are so confident that they are right in what they do that this confidence attracts the girls. Therefore, if you are not "bad", and you are confident in what you do, you will have more chances with the girl you like than those who doesn't have confidence at all.
- Never forget, most of the time, girls are great at keeping secrets. Who knows, maybe she's always liked you. You just didn't know.
- How to Find out if a Guy Has a Girlfriend
- How to Get a Girlfriend
- Get a Girl to Be Your Girlfriend
- How to Be a Good Girlfriend