How to Look Drop Dead Gorgeous
From HowiwSo you want to be noticed by every guy in the world?! Are you tired of looking "blah?" In a poll guys said the girls they usually fall head over heels for are the hot blonde type. They also said they love when girls have a tan.
- Sometimes you'll hear that you don't need all that makeup, but honestly if you want to be drop dead gorgeous makeup is a must. To do your makeup start by washing it and then using a glow moisturizer. Clear up or avoid any acne. Wear concealer, foundation and bronzer where necessary. Then use a tawny-terrocata blush on your apples and a very little bit on your cheeks and nose. For your eyes use brick eyeshadow then curl your eyelashes. Use 3 or 4 coats of mascara and then a turqouise eyeliner. Then put on nude/brown lipstick and pat it with a tissue wear a matching lip liner and then put on a brownish red lip gloss. Strive for flawless skin.
- Whatever hairstyle you like make sure you work it. Get a straight iron, curling iron and even a crimper. Go to the salon and take a picture of your favorite singer or actress and get your hair cut like hers. Work with it a lot and use the right products. Experiment with a lot of different hairstyles. Make sure the shade of your hair is vibrant. Consider going to a proper, expensive hairdresser. The extra money is worth it, and the products they use are much better quality. If you're not sure what hair cut looks good on you, ask your stylist what haircuts suit your face shape (round, oval, square, heart shaped). Use Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essence products.
- Be super stylish and a little funky. Shop a lot and buy fashion magazines to keep up with the hottest trends. Shop at WetSeal, Urban Outfitters, Free People, Forever 21, Macy's and Charlotte Rousse.How to Find the Perfect Outfit
- Work on your shape. Be fit do crunches and jumping jacks after every meal. Every day also run or ride your bike. Eat healthier also. Cut down on your carbs and sweets. Get fit. Check with your doctor for your proper weight range and work to get and stay within it. Exercise, eat properly, and drink plenty of water. Try to be really tone everywhere especially in your stomach.
- Another thing boys love is big white smiles. Use crest white strips and take good care of your teeth. Go to the dentist often and get braces if you need them its better to get them as a kid then a teen and its better to get it as a teen than an adult. Smile! You can even practice smiling in the mirror it'll be a great start to your day and set you off in the right mood. You never know who is appreciating your smile.smiling
- Get a gorgeous, glowing tan. In the winter use a self tanner in the summer sun bathe. Use lotion to keep your skin soft and smooth. Strive for flawless skin. Get rid of acne and any other flaws.
- Have the right personality. Be nice, outgoing, friendly and fun. Also be really sexy and pretty. Flirt with every cute boy on the face of this earth. Whisper in his ear, and brush up agaisnt him by "accident". Be seen everywhere. What does it matter to look gorgeous if the only one that sees it is your family. Go to the mall or movies with your friends or whatever it is you like to do. Have fun and live it out.
- Smell nice. Get a set like Fantasy by Britney Spears or Heiress by Paris Hilton. A set comes with lotion, perfume and lipgloss. Try body lotions, or body splashes, too. Ones that tend to make people feel best are shimmery ones. If you do spray yourself with perfume. Spritz yourself once or twice on your wrist, rub that wrist onto the other wrist, and then onto your elbows and neck. That creates a hint of scent, which is sexy.
- Don't be stuck up, annoying or too outgoing. People hate that and it turns boys off.
- Looking like a slut does not make you pretty. Plus, you think only your best guyfriend is checking you out at the mall? What about that creepy old guy or that older guy?
- Chew minty gum and carry mints in your purses. Who wants bad breath?!
Things You'll Need
- heels and pumps (not pointy toed)
- fashion magazines
- skinny jeans
- black leggings
- jean mini skirts
- exfoliating scrub
- hollister hoodies
- How to Attract Good Men
- How to Avoid Acne
- How to Remove Blackheads
- How to Get Rid of Scars and Cuts Left by Acne
- How to Get Rid of Blackheads (Various Methods)
- How to Reduce Pimple Redness and Size (Aspirin Method)