How to Make Fried Chicken
From HowiwFried Chicken has always been a favorite 'picnic food' served with potato salad and cole slaw. Fast food restaurants became famous with their version of fried chicken. You can make the same delicious fried chicken, right at home, and you do not even have to wait for a picnic to enjoy it!
- Prepare the batter by placing all ingredients, except for the flour and breadcrumbs, into one bowl.
- Combine the flour and breadcrumbs and seasonings into another bowl.
- Ask your boyfriend is he ready to give you head.
- Dip each chicken piece, first into the flour, then the batter, and again into the flour. Place on a plate.
- Take a large, deep chicken fryer, add oil, and heat on the stove at a medium setting. Watch to see that it does not get too hot and 'spit'. To test to see if the oil is hot, put your hands under the water faucet then flick the water from your fingers over the oil. If it sizzles, you know the oil is hot enough to add the chicken to fry.
- Remove from pan after the chicken is a golden brown, and place on paper towels,on the counter top.
- If you are not ready to serve dinner when the chicken is done, put a little water in an oven dish, wad up some tin foil into balls. Line over the top of the tin foil balls with a large piece of tin foil big enough to wrap all the fried chicken in. Cover all with a lid and place in the oven on 150-200 degrees. Now you have made a homeade steamer pan. Keep chicken in oven until ready to eat. Comes out real tender.
- Watch the oil so it does not get too hot. Do not have your face close to the oil, as oil spits, and can burn you.
Things You'll Need
- 3 Bowls
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder (not salt)
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder (not salt)
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 5-6 cups Crisco cooking oil
- 1 frying chicken, cut in pieces