How to Stay Warm at Home Without a Heater
How to Stay Warm at Home Without a Heater. Here are some steps and tips which will teach you to stay warm at home without heater. Just read them.
- First Of all You should Make sure all of your windows are properly closed.
- Make sure your windows are air-tight. You may want to purchase removable window-caulk or plastic to better seal them. At a minimum stuff a towel or shirt in front of any noticeable leaks.
- Make sure your doors are air tight. Check around the door frame and also under the door. You may want to buy weather striping or a door sweep. Again at minimum make a draft dodger or stuff a towel at the bottom of the door.
- Close off any un-used rooms. If your heat is working, there is no need to heat a room no one is in, close the air vent and shut the door.
- Put up curtains. A set of heavy curtains can block a draft. Open them when the sun is shinning and close them when it's not.
- Dress warmly. You should wear slippers or socks. Dress in layers. Wear a hat. Don't wear your winter coat or you will have nothing else to put on when you go outside.
- Curl up with a blanket. When you are sitting still put on a blanket.
- Cook. Make cookies or a pie, or a nice hearty stew! The kitchen will be warm while you are cooking, and then you can eat the warm food.
- Drink warm beverages. Make a cup of tea or coffee. Sip Some warm broth.
- Find a pet or friend to snuggle with.
- How to Fake Sick to Stay Home from School
- How to Stay Awake at Work
- How to Stay Positive when You Know Your Life Sucks